Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I love blogging




I have a problem.

I love blogging.

I mean - I really love blogging!





Sometimes I'd rather blog than sleep!




Amazon.com has called to ask why I'm not reading so much.

Their book orders have declined since I took up the blog.

I could read more if I didn't blog.



I could bike more if I didn't blog.

(You could bike more? asks Mark)




I wrote my first blog February 5.





It had one picture...

...of snow.





Now my blogs are often more about the pictures than the words.




And I drive my family crazy asking them to take pictures for the blog...




...in the rain




...in the early morning





Blogging has become a part of my life.

How will blogging work when I am actually biking across America in June, July and August?






I've blogged a ton about the rather bland biking of Indiana.





What am I going to do with the Great Columbia River?







The Grand Tetons?











and Niagara Falls!








It could be overwhelming!



And for me an even bigger question..









What happens to the blog...






.............when the bike ride is over?

1 comment: