Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tired biker








I was tired.








KC asked me why I didn't blog about my bike training this week.

Hey, Case!

I biked 214 miles last week!







I burned a prairie...










...planted trees.

I was exhausted!

And on the weekend?




Crummy weather.

Tired muscles.

And the time of the month at a time in my life when I shouldn't be having times of the month.
















It was time to rest.

Stay in bed.






Pet kitty.









Watch Buffy.

Maybe tomorrow I can go out and conquer the world.

2 comments:

KC SW said...

wimpy! hehe i biked 500 miles last week =P and that crummy weather pic is mine in North Carolina! lol don't steal our wonderful rainy weather!

Unknown said...

Sorry KC. The crummy weather pic I took in Florida this year.
I felt too crummy last week to even take pictures!