Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Red Jacket









I don't know when I bought The Red Jacket.

It must have been years ago at BGI.

But I sure wish I could find another one.
This one has seen his day.









In fact, I dare say,  the Red Jacket has gone most of my 48,000 biking miles with me.

He is truely versatile.









On a spur of the moment picnic - he is the blanket.









Fashion? - the ever popular around-the-waist look.








And in the cold, he keeps me warm.
(Yes, Alex likes him, too)

He never complains.
Never demands.

He's just there whenever I need him.










I love my Red Jacket.

2 comments:

KC SW said...

lol that was the jacket i mentioned in your bike wear blog =P the jacket that you guys fight over

Unknown said...

Actually KC, your comment inspired this blog.