Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Land conservation for my birthday...










For my birthday I'd like....













Creeks and trees,
Black eyed Susans and mighty oaks,
Mountains and meadows.

I want it all...
for future generations.

I would like the gift of Flight.







Every donation to Flight in the month of March will be matched - dollar for dollar - by an anonymous donor.

And every dollar for Flight will help the Red-tail Conservancy and the Land Trust Alliance, who supports small land trusts all over the country.




What better gift than to know these special places are protected so that many generations will be able to enjoy the sounds of the peepers and the smell of the forests after a rain.












To protect land forever...

Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

KC SW said...

happy soon to be birthday =) and love the last picture, Ireland =D i took it. was freaking windy that day tho =P remember the puffins!