Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 35 - New Glarus to Manitowoc - Transition





Good-bye to the family!



Photo by Nicky









It's so hard to see Tom go back to Indiana.






But we still have riding to do...

We've traveled 2500 miles...









...from Oregon....











....to Wisconsin...










We've watched Al progress...

from a girl unsure...










...to one cool biker dude!






And I?

I've gotten weaker.

Biking is hard for me now.







I enjoy the scenery...







....and the people.










The excitement...








The pictures and the blog...



It's been a great trip so far....













I just hope I can finish this last 1,000 miles across the country.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I hope you know you're an incredible inspiration.

KC SW said...

you can do it madre let kitty be an inspiration to you hehe