Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Wonder of the Internet


To learn blogging I decided to do a blog search - biking across America. And I found Mark!

To my surprise the first blog I pulled up was a man from Maryland who will be on our bike ride this coming summer. What are the chances of that?

Mark is way ahead of me in planning and training. But Al and I are going to Orlando tomorrow to do some training - and attend a pathology meeting.

So turning 50 must have some magic for bikers. It was turning 50 that inspired me to do my first RAIN ride - if you don't know the RAIN ride it's the annual Ride Across Indiana - one crazy day in July when 2,000 or so bikers bike from Illinois to Ohio in one day. That's 168 miles. That's crazy.

1 comment:

Mark Koltz said...

Helen - Your web site and blog are looking great. Have fun in Flordia. I feel famous ...